Alaska on RCCL?

Ahhh yes...this is the time where I wished I was ablr to delete my own posts :)

Thanks for the information. It is a tiny ship...my last ship I sailed on was the NOS which is a big ship so yeah.

No worries; it's a perfectly legitimate question. I think you'll find a smaller ship is well suited for AK.

Alaska was our first experience with Royal Caribbean. We were on the Vision of the Seas, southbound from Seward to Vancouver. It was such a wonderful experience that we've sailed nothing but RCI since then. The staff was wonderful and Alaska is so beautiful. We can't wait to go back again.

Don't worry your little head in the least. I took an Alaskan cruise on RCCL out of Seattle last May with my best friend. It was SOOOO fabulous, within a few weeks of returning home, I booked another Alaskan cruise for my SO and myself for May of 2008 out of Seattle. Loved every minute of it.

Which sailing are you on? If you are on the May 23rd sailing, come join us on the roll call http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=621215

Archived