Liberty of the Seas Cabin 1400

CMR012480

This will be my 5th cruise and my wife's 3rd Cruise. On both of her cruises, we had an aft balcony. I was able to secure cabin 1400 on deck 10 of the Liberty of the Seas. This room is an odd shape and I was wondering if anyone has had this room? Is this metal structure blocking the sun? What size is the balcony? Overall, is this a great room? Thanks for all reponses.

Did you book this room for the two of you???

We tried a few months ago for a June cruise and were told they would NOT reserve this aft room for only two people! We really wanted it, but did not press the issue.

Now I wonder if we could have still gotten it?? Please let me know if you booked for only two.....maybe I'll try again.'

Thanks!

Which is the matching corner on the other side. Very nice cabin with plenty of room. Basically its a D1 that is the same size as a Junior Suite. the difference is the Junior suites have a bath tub and this cabin only has a shower. It does have a big balcony and a lot of it is covered but the view is really good and plenty of space just to sit and relax. Its also very quiet back there which we really enjoy. As for not being able to book it with only two people its not a problem thats what we do and in the future we have cabin 1400 booked on the Liberty and also on the Freedom and we also have 1700 booked on the Liberty again. Guess that means we really like 1400 and 1700. Hope this helps.

Archived