Ryndam's Menu's for 23 day cruise

Krazy Kruizers

I thank you as I imagine I will get most of these on my 30 day coming up. I wonder what they will add that they didn't offer you. Doesn't look like they left anything out.

I love the baked brie in phyllo I wish they offered it more than once.

Quite impressive.

Thanks for going through the trouble of posting all these menus. The choices are a bit slim on some nights but it certainly seems like the menus are much better on the longer trips than on the 7 day voyages. They really do seem to be catering to a different crowd.

I thank you as I imagine I will get most of these on my 30 day coming up. I wonder what they will add that they didn't offer you. Doesn't look like they left anything out.

I love the baked brie in phyllo I wish they offered it more than once.

I also love the Brie in Phyllo dough but never get to have it anymore since they only offer it on Master Chef Dinner menu. And we don't go to the dining room anymore on that night.

Quite impressive.

Thanks for going through the trouble of posting all these menus. The choices are a bit slim on some nights but it certainly seems like the menus are much better on the longer trips than on the 7 day voyages. They really do seem to be catering to a different crowd.

You are right - there were a few nights when there weren't as many offerings. I noticed the same thing.

Archived