Odyssey Bookings

lord of the seas

Hi All,

Are there any more bookings on the Odyssey besides the crossings. I have just made a bold decision and booked,only trouble is the waiting for it :eek:

Like Matt, I am on the wait list, for Legs 2 & 3 of the world cruise, from LA to Sidney. The itinerary is posted in that brown brochure, but pricing apparently has not been determined.

I'm on the waitlist for Los Angeles to Papeete in January 2010! :D

We are taking a hard look at this--may book when it becomes available--I was suprised at the ease of getting home from Papeete--I thought it would be tough--not so! I like the mix of sea days and Island visits! Don

Well, you might put your name on the list and see. I am not sure if an onboard deposit of $1000.00 for a future booking can be used retroactively. There could also be a discount for past passengers, too. I am sure others will have some ideas.

It's the lure of saling from LA that's very attractive, plus, of course, the itinerary. And I want to sail again with Don and Lola!

Several folks who are on the crossing also said that they are on the cruise before that one which is from Istanbul to Malaga, Spain. We just added that one so we are now going from Istanbul to Malaga and then Malaga to Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Clearly the demand for the new ship is high.

Keith

I was visiting the Odyssey website (jumping over from the link on Seabourn), and saw a 26 day Caribbean cruise in December of 2009 over the holidays....that goes everywhere. Scuba heaven. Trouble is, it costs a lot of simoleans. But my goodness, did it get my heart racing!

Jane :)

Mrs. Jack and I were thinking of booking but thought we might wait until we boarded the Legend in a few months. Do you think it wise? Jack

It all depends on which cruise you are interested in.It is good to be able to get the exact Suite that you want.Suites are beginning to go.

Hey! you're a long time DEAD. :)

I have just been looking at the Odysseys webpage and drooling over the World Cruise......will probably remain drooling as there is no pricing and Im sure it will be beyond us........but came across a statement on that webpage that seems a bit odd to me......:confused:

" All Early Booking Savings (EBS), Combination Savings and Grand Voyage Savings are off brochure fares, are capacity controlled, may change without notice and are available only to residents of the Americas."

Does this really mean that if we dont happen to be Yanks we pay full price??? Surely I must be reading or interpreting this wrong?? :mad:

I do not know the answer, but I am assuming Seabourn has a deal with an Aussie outfit like it does with a UK outfit as to pricing and policies. I am not, however, aware of any limitation on a US travel agent booking a UK or Aussie or having to use different rates for Aussies than those offered to UK and other clients through them.

Archived