Sabitinis

robgvic

We went on the Caribbean Princess, it was great all except the lobster my DW ordered. It was very salty. Even the second one with no sauce was salty. Must be the marinade. I wonder if this time I tell them the day before to do nothing with the lobster, maybe it will be better. They bring everything to sample. You order one entree, but I ordered the veal and the shrimp. The waiter looked at me and said there will be a lot of food, do I really want two entres??? I told him that I am a big eater and yes that is what I want to order. And yes they do bring a lot of food, but i ate the veal all but the bone and I ate the shrimp too!!!!

We just returned from the Emerald and ate at the Crown Grill twice. We loved the menu selections, steak and seafood, and the service was very good.

We have dined at Sabatini's on two previous cruises so we tried the CG and fell in love with it. Not that Sabatini's wasn't good, we just preferred the CG this trip. I learned after my first trip to Sabatini's you don't have to eat everything they bring you. You have to pace yourself or there's no room for your entree or dessert!

We did Sabitini's twice on the Emerald. It is about twice the size as the one on the Caribbean Princess. Go early and have a cocktail in Adiago's, they serve the best Martini's and a side of bread sticks and stuffed olives. If you go tell Ronald - Frank and Kathy said Hi!

Sabatini's is really good and is very entertaining. A word of warning though... go hungry! It also is not a quick meal. Plan on at least a couple of hours to enjoy the meal. If you like Italian food it is well worth the cover charge. The Crown Grill is excellent. We had a terrific meal and excellent service on our cruise in October. We will definitely be dining there again in March!

Archived