If you lost your false teeth on the Radiance a couple of weeks ago,

petesweet

Hmmm, and for a Honeymoon:eek:

LOL, You must read her post and mine. She said,

"readyto lose:

My guess is someone probably brought them along on the cruise for the quest game and then just forgot to bring them back home with them."

So, Let's give her the benefit of the doubt. :confused: :D

Years ago when I worked for a major airline, someone had lost their teeth in the Lav. They had gotten airsick and went in the lav,seems their teeth fell out when getting sick. They notified the FA and when the plan landed the crew emptied the lav and screened the waste to recover the teeth. They were a little blue :eek: and placed in a plastic bag and returned to the owner. He said he just wanted them back to make replacements for them. Yea Right. :rolleyes:

EWWWWWWW

Last year my dad accidently threw away his teeth at a fast food restraunt and did not remember till hours later. My sister and I went back to the restraunt and went through the trash to retrieve them. Yuck.

Memories I would rather have forgotten just came back to me. :o

My daughter and I had to go through the trash at a mall food court when she threw her braces retainer away with her trash.

Thank goodness they pulled the can into a back room right away for us. It was still gross! :D

EDIT:

You are very nice daughters. My kids would NEVER do that for me. :D

We found false teeth in the couch at a rental house one summer years ago.

I have been saying for a long time now, false teeth, glasses, wallets, keys need to have a clapper inbedded in them. Expecally if owned by the elderly.

We must loose teeth at least once a week in my house. My mom is forever putting her teeth in a napkin and throwing them away.

Something for the NEXTAmerican Inventer to think about.

LOL, You must read her post and mine. She said,

So, Let's give her the benefit of the doubt. :confused: :D

LOL you two are funny!

Yes I was on the Radiance a few weeks ago for my honeymoon but trust me I have all my teeth still in my mouth. And I wouldn't take them out, my husband likes a little nibble now and then!:D

LOL you two are funny!

Yes I was on the Radiance a few weeks ago for my honeymoon but trust me I have all my teeth still in my mouth. And I wouldn't take them out, my husband likes a little nibble now and then!:D

Cute!!! ;)

you didn't find anyone else's teeth in the couch or under the bed did ya??

LOL you two are funny!

You are a good sport. :)

I could not resist. When I saw your posting and then your countdown clock I cracked up laughing.

In all seriousness. Congratulations and I hope your Honeymoon cruise was fabulous, wonderful, exciting, etc. etc. etc! ;)

This really cracked me up! :D As a hygienist, I hear these kinds of stories alot, so it is entirely possible that someone left them behind. Many people only wear em for "eatin and pictures". Seems strange, but hey.

Archived