If you lost your false teeth on the Radiance a couple of weeks ago,

petesweet

. . . they have been found. Not sure what the ship will do with them, but they have been turned in. Sorry I can't tell you the room number, but my friends who just got back this last weekend found a drawstring bag under the bed with this little surprise in them. Hope they can get together with the mouth they belong in.:D

. . . they have been found. Not sure what the ship will do with them, but they have been turned in. Sorry I can't tell you the room number, but my friends who just got back this last weekend found a drawstring bag under the bed with this little surprise in them. Hope they can get together with the mouth they belong in.
:D

How is heavens name can a person actually leave a ship and not realize they left their teeth behind? :confused: I should think their first meal would tell them something is missing. :D

=jillyfish;12695276]lol!!

Who knows how long they have been hiding there!!

UGH!!!!!

I thought it was bad finding a cracked hard boiled egg under our bed on our last cruise. :D

. . . they have been found. Not sure what the ship will do with them, but they have been turned in. Sorry I can't tell you the room number, but my friends who just got back this last weekend found a drawstring bag under the bed with this little surprise in them. Hope they can get together with the mouth they belong in.:D

All I want for Christmas is my two false teeth!

So, does the tooth fairy visit cruise ships if you leave your teeth under the bed?

:D

How is heavens name can a person actually leave a ship and not realize they left their teeth behind? :confused: I should think their first meal would tell them something is missing. :D

Years ago my 16yo daughter, who was about 5 at the time, found 1 shoe in the "shoe bin" area at McDonalds. She asked me, "Who wouldn't notice that they only had ONE shoe on? :eek: :D

I stuffed too many things in the drawer (just like at home, ha, ha) and had to pull out the drawer to look for my undies that went behind the drawer. YUK...there was all kind of items back there...one sock, a bra, underwear NOT mine, etc. The drawers are NOT that easy to take out, you have to lift them up a little when fully extended. I just threw the items in the waste can....the room steward was probably wondering why I was throwing out perfectly good items.

If you lost your false teeth on the Radiance a couple of weeks ago,

[/url]

readyto lose

My guess is someone probably brought them along on the cruise for the quest game and then just forgot to bring them back home with them. I think if it was someone who really needed them they would notice if they weren't wearing them

First time cruising!

countdown.pl?name=readytolose&date=11-24-2007&image=Beach-10&text=Honeymoon%20Cruise&ship=Radiance%20of%20the%20Seas

!

Notice what ship readytolose sailed on. :D :D :D

My guess is someone probably brought them along on the cruise for the quest game and then just forgot to bring them back home with them. I think if it was someone who really needed them they would notice if they weren't wearing them!

I guess that makes sense. It would be a shocker, though--wouldn't it?:D Our friends got a good laugh out of it. (They are of the false teeth generation themselves.)

Years ago when I worked for a major airline, someone had lost their teeth in the Lav. They had gotten airsick and went in the lav,seems their teeth fell out when getting sick. They notified the FA and when the plan landed the crew emptied the lav and screened the waste to recover the teeth. They were a little blue :eek: and placed in a plastic bag and returned to the owner. He said he just wanted them back to make replacements for them. Yea Right. :rolleyes:

Years ago when I worked for a major airline, someone had lost their teeth in the Lav. They had gotten airsick and went in the lav,seems their teeth fell out when getting sick. They notified the FA and when the plan landed the crew emptied the lav and screened the waste to recover the teeth. They were a little blue :eek: and placed in a plastic bag and returned to the owner. He said he just wanted them back to make replacements for them. Yea Right. :rolleyes:

sick0021.gif

That is probably where they got the idea to name the hands free cell phone device a "BLUETOOTH." :rolleyes:

Eric

You have GOT to be kidding me??!!!! :eek: They took the teeth from the waste?? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Archived