Caribbean Princess rooms R601 - R603?

Desert star

I was wondering if anyone has stayed in these rooms? We have always booked in the far aft of this deck like in the 700s. We loved that the terrace pool was right out the door. But when I booked the rep said

"You know these rooms are right below the pool?" We have been right below the food court and never heard a thing, but I am now concerned that she mentioned it since we we are taking a couple that has never cruised before and I want to make sure it is not going to be a problem.

I was wondering if anyone has stayed in these rooms? We have always booked in the far aft of this deck like in the 700s. We loved that the terrace pool was right out the door. But when I booked the rep said

"You know these rooms are right below the pool?" We have been right below the food court and never heard a thing, but I am now concerned that she mentioned it since we we are taking a couple that has never cruised before and I want to make sure it is not going to be a problem.

I think with the 600's you are far better off then if you were around the 300-400's. You still may get some noise from above but I sure love that deck (aft). :)

Nothing open further aft?

Archived