Just checked the Valor webcam

bubbles1209

Just checked the Valor webcam, and the shot from cam 1 has me really really wishing I was already on our cruise.:( The moonlight on the water looks so neat .........I can just imagine what it's like to be there and see it. 52 more days.........argggggggggggg. Who's ever seen a full moon while out at sea, anyone? I'll bet it was beautiful.

Let me just say, our cruise that we just did on Nov. 23-Dec. 1, had a full moon almost the entire time.... It was beautiful..... And I took MANY photos....lol....... I loved it....

These are from Nov. 25. It kept playing peek a boo with the clouds.

PB250774.jpg

PB250783.jpg

Nov. 26

PB260943.jpg

On our Valor cruise in August we would come back late at night and sit on our aft balcony and watch a meteor shower. It was amazing. Seeing the moon from a ship in the middle of the ocean is pretty cool especially seeing all the features you cant see in a smoggy lit up city.

Let me just say, our cruise that we just did on Nov. 23-Dec. 1, had a full moon almost the entire time.... It was beautiful..... And I took MANY photos....lol....... I loved it....

These are from Nov. 25. It kept playing peek a boo with the clouds.

PB250774.jpg

PB250783.jpg

Nov. 26

PB260943.jpg

beautiful pics

hey how do you make the personalized banners in your sig?

Just checked the Valor webcam, and the shot from cam 1 has me really really wishing I was already on our cruise.:( The moonlight on the water looks so neat .........I can just imagine what it's like to be there and see it. 52 more days.........argggggggggggg. Who's ever seen a full moon while out at sea, anyone? I'll bet it was beautiful.

just checked the Webcam....Cloudy, rainy and nasty, but I'd still prefer to be there than sitting in front of this computer at work!!

just checked the Webcam....Cloudy, rainy and nasty, but I'd still prefer to be there than sitting in front of this computer at work!!

you should have seen the moon on the water last night when I originally posted, it made me want this next 52 days over with so I could be there sooooooo badly.

Archived