Just off the Triumph?

b714210

Yep, it should work. The closet doors were the same as any other ship. We always hang ours on the outside of the bathroom door, so there's another option...Have a great cruise! Just got back from the Triumph a few weeks ago, and we had a fantastic time! Definitely go see Asad the hypnotist if he's still on board.

We just back from the Triumph. We used our shoe rack on the inside of the bathroom door. It worked well. The cruise was the worst we have had with Carnival in 8 cruises. I never thought I would say I might look elsewhere, but I might. This was our third Carnival cruise this year and what a disappointment. It smelled awful, we booked with Carnival and were supposed to be next to our kids on a balcony but they switched the rooms. When we asked what had happened we were given 4 different explanations and called liars two times. Our room had clothes left in it by the person on the cruise before us (can you say poor cleaning job!) our balcony was closed 2 days while in port and it was filthy the times we could use it. I have always been a carnival supporter and little things do not bother me but not being able to go on the balcony with our children early and late did affect our cruise, after all we booked and choose the rooms this summer.

Hope I will get a good explanation about the rooms when I speak with my PVP. The food on the lido deck was of questionable temp while the dining room food was very good. The hall way outside our room was wet the last 3 days as there was a leak in the ceiling and it was streaming down the door way. Our toilet quit flushing several times, but when maintanence was called each time they came quickly.

We spoke with others as we were departing and heard many of these same complaints.

Embark and Debark were great and our room steward was wonderful. By the way he did not come on board until 3 the first day so the room mess was not his fault.

I hope you find a different cruise than we did.

Archived