Just a comment about C&A's welcome back party

PantherFan

We were on the Liberty last week and were denied access to the welcome back party (We are D+) because we had on nice shorts because we were planning on just attending the party and going to the Windjammer.

I understand that they want people "dressed up" .. even though the dress code that night was casual. I am not mad just a wee bit surprised they would turn people away. (They could of said go sit in the back:D )

My beef really is that they allowed people to wear jeans, tank tops, short shorts & sweatpants in the dining room for dinner every night we ate in there including formal night!

We always follow the dress code that RCL gives us I guess I am not sure why it is not widely enforced. That is why we wanted to skip dinner that night, I didn't want to wear hose.:o

Just my ramblings:)

The dress atire is clearly stated on the invitation.

Actually, we did not notice it said (please, no shorts) on the bottom of the invite until the lady turned us away. Like I stated, it wasn't a big deal just a surprise. We are not mad--it's their party;)

The Compass states no tank tops or shorts in dining room for dinner and that clearly wasn't enforced. :confused: :)

Not that it would matter but they may want to consider adding no PJ's or sweatpants for dinner.....

Archived