Carnival Excursion Prices & Times

tigervixxxen

I am going on the Carnival Freedom in April and I always like to plan ahead what we are going to do on each day of our cruise, especially in the ports where I can coordinate meal times and various groups of family. Problem is that I'm continually irritated by Carnival's vague information about the shore excursion prices and times. I've called them up several times about this and they always refer me to the website. I've been to the website and all it has is a description of the excursions and a general price range. What I'm looking for is the exact price of the excursion and the exact time it departs. This information is always handed out and available to me on the first day of our cruise so I don't know why its so hard to make available. So if any of you know a link to where I can get this information or can tell me about the Bacardi and City Tour in San Juan, the Tram Tour in St. Thomas and the Snorkeling and City Tour in St. Martin would be greatly appreciated.

I am going on the Carnival Freedom in April and I always like to plan ahead what we are going to do on each day of our cruise, especially in the ports where I can coordinate meal times and various groups of family. Problem is that I'm continually irritated by Carnival's vague information about the shore excursion prices and times. I've called them up several times about this and they always refer me to the website. I've been to the website and all it has is a description of the excursions and a general price range. What I'm looking for is the exact price of the excursion and the exact time it departs. This information is always handed out and available to me on the first day of our cruise so I don't know why its so hard to make available. So if any of you know a link to where I can get this information or can tell me about the Bacardi and City Tour in San Juan, the Tram Tour in St. Thomas and the Snorkeling and City Tour in St. Martin would be greatly appreciated.

Hi

We are sailing on April 19th and our shore excursions (with times available) are now listed on the Carnival site. Once you put in your info/booking# ect., you will have your choice of times with costs.

Let me know if it works for you. You may have to wait til your 120 day mark.

jonsmom

I do not book with CCL.. I book directly with independent operators. They usually offer a better excursion at a better price with WAY less people. I have never booked through CCL and never been disappointed.

I booked in Belize, Grand Cayman, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Ocho-rios with no complications, and I seem to meet up with the CCL photographer too!

Cheers!

I do not book with CCL.. I book directly with independent operators. They usually offer a better excursion at a better price with WAY less people. I have never booked through CCL and never been disappointed.

I booked in Belize, Grand Cayman, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Ocho-rios with no complications, and I seem to meet up with the CCL photographer too!

Cheers!

I agree - I booked an independent tour in St. Thomas, but there really wasnt much on the Port Of Calls board with regard to Grand Turk.

Archived