Perks in Cabins

Kamloops50

On another site , someone mentioned that basic items like shampoo , hand lotion , shower caps , bath robes etc is now not put into any cabins except high priced cabins.? If anyone has information it would greatly be appreciated. We starting to pack for Jan 08 , would like to know if we have supply our things?

:confused::confused:

On another site , someone mentioned that basic items like shampoo , hand lotion , shower caps , bath robes etc is now not put into any cabins except high priced cabins.? If anyone has information it would greatly be appreciated. We starting to pack for Jan 08 , would like to know if we have supply our things?

You will have bars of soap in your bathroom and there will be a dispenser olding shampoo in the shower. That´s about it.

If you need shower cap, lotion bathrobes etc. then you´ll have to pack these items.

Only suites get a bit more amenities and bathrobes are given to suites and Platinum and up C&A members.

I know for our balcony staterooms, we get shampoo/cond. bars of soap and I "think" lotion, i never know about that though (lotion) because I always bring my own. You receive bathrobes when you reach Platinum level, and when you are booked in any suite, Jr. and up. You can also ask for them and if they have extras they will give them to you. Never saw a shower cap. We always bring our own little shampoos etc...and blow dryer. The ammenities IMO are lousy at best, so pack a few things on your own and you will be fine!

Have a great cruise! :)

Also, note that the "shampoo" is a body wash/shampoo combo (no conditioner). If you are picky about your shampoo, like me, bring your own. The hairdryers are not that bad. They generate decent heat and are not glued to the bathroom wall so you can actually sit at the vanity to do your hair.

Archived