Wii?

lola4795

There are a ton of those out there too!

DH and I have played video games for many years. I still have my Coleco Vision packed away, but the original Atari is long gone. Still have a bunch of other old systems too.

We would play video games together over the phone when he lived in TX and I was in MA. We had one heck of a phone bill back then. None of this all distance service we have now.

I think we're going to have to get one of these. :D

I can just see my kids expressions if Mom starts talking about the Wii board like she talks about the cruise board :D . Maybe I'd better refrain from that one...

We're always played video games too. We've had a variety of the systems, from the Atari to the X-box -- but so far, I'm really enjoying the Wii. One of the guys at work today was saying that you can play online without any additional costs like the X-box has. I may have to check into that option!

I can just see my kids expressions if Mom starts talking about the Wii board like she talks about the cruise board :D . Maybe I'd better refrain from that one...

We're always played video games too. We've had a variety of the systems, from the Atari to the X-box -- but so far, I'm really enjoying the Wii. One of the guys at work today was saying that you can play online without any additional costs like the X-box has. I may have to check into that option!

The kids always thought we were very cool because we could beat them at the video games. They blow us away these days since we haven't kept up with it.

We were playing Guitar Hero III with the kids over Christmas. :D DH got a 96 on the vocals the first time he tried it, but it's not really a game for musicians.

It would be a riot if you beat your kids at the Wii on your cruise! I can see their faces now.:eek:

The kids always thought we were very cool because we could beat them at the video games. They blow us away these days since we haven't kept up with it. :

I still have very fond memories of having my son's friends over one day when he was about 10. I was playing Tetris or Dr. Mario -- one of those sort of puzzle games -- and they were absolutely amazed that a "mom" actually played games!

We were playing Guitar Hero III with the kids over Christmas. :D DH got a 96 on the vocals the first time he tried it, but it's not really a game for musicians.

It would be a riot if you beat your kids at the Wii on your cruise! I can see their faces now.:eek:

We didn't get our Guitar Hero until after Christmas. We had one on a reserved list, but it didn't get in until yesterday. One advantage of having early twenty age kids -- it doesn't matter as much when the presents get here :D . I haven't tried it yet, but watch DS and DD playing this morning. More than anything else, it reminds me of the old "Simon" games, set to music. Match the pattern up and you win....:cool:

We didn't get our Guitar Hero until after Christmas. We had one on a reserved list, but it didn't get in until yesterday. One advantage of having early twenty age kids -- it doesn't matter as much when the presents get here :D . I haven't tried it yet, but watch DS and DD playing this morning. More than anything else, it reminds me of the old "Simon" games, set to music. Match the pattern up and you win....:cool:

I hope everyone enjoys Guitar Hero! You'll be a rock star before you know it. :D

little kids understand this stuff...we have to read on how to do stuff that they do instinctively..it sucks getting old.. I just asked my wife who the old guy in the house was...walked by a mirror and didn't recognize the old coot I have become

We're not old, we just look that way. ;)

I believe in the Peter Pan theory. :D

finally got to a point in the game where it asks if I want to save..so the game works I just am bad at it....secret is I got over trying to KILL everybody and just get by them

You'll get better. Keep practicing when you're along and surprise them all!!! :D

I hope everyone enjoys Guitar Hero! You'll be a rock star before you know it. :D

guitar hero is fun !!! we have it on the xbox 360 and its addicting !!! my husband says hes going to get carpal tunnel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The big screen is located mid-ship, across from the desk. There is no charge to play, however there are set hours - usually a couple of hours per day.

We played almost everyday of our 9 day cruise in November. Then we just had to have it. Before Christmas, we stood in line, in Chicago during a snow storm for hours. But we got one, and luckily no frostbite.

I am surprised that it would only be available for only a couple of hours a day. I wonder if that would change if there is a demand. I know my boys will be there to try it out.

Did they only have the Wii sports? I love the tennis and boxing :)

I seriously think it would very cool if pax were able to have a guitar hero III tournie. I know my boys would bring their guitar and game.

Most recent purchase is scarface, but I seriously doubt they would ever let that play in a public area lol I think it's great!

Archived