Help with what to do!

krijkee

My DH will be doing a wreck dive, so that leaves my son (11 month old - can't be left on the ship) and I to fill in our time.

Any suggestions for a kid friendly excursion?

I would love to go to the caves at Norman Island but would this excursion be out due to my son? I would obviously not be snorkeling.

Or I am interested in the baths in virgin gorda. Would this be baby friendly?

We will be sailing with NCL although I prefer not to book excursions through them.

Thanks for any advice!

With trying to care for an 11 month old I don't think you would get much out of either one of those trips. If you don't snorkel the caves then there isn't much to see, although it is a nice sail over to Norman Island. As for the Bath's, I would not want to try and carry a baby around, over and under the boulders and without doing the trail it's really just another beach trip. You might want to join a group doing an island tour and then spend some time playing at the waters edge in Cane Garden Bay but there's really not a lot for children that age. You can also do a little shopping in Road Town if you are so inclined. Pay hubby back for doing his thing and leaving you with the little one, :D Just kidding now. ;)

Archived