I've lost my mind .... help, please!

sogamusicman

Most likely in Key West you will dock at the Navy pier. If you have never been to Key West. You should get off the boat and do the tram around Key West. It probably will give an over view of the area.. But I can't say were they go since I have never done it.. If you do the tram you should have time to go through the shops on Duval St. also.

As far as Calica we just took the taxi in to town and walked around.. But if you want some fun and not just walking in to stores.. Do one of the excursion from the ship.. You still will be able to go into town since the ships doesn't leave Calica until real late.

LOL I like that way you think too... We can't book that late due to work... But we did the Fascination cruise in Aug.. We had a wonderful time doing the same route...

I got a wild hair yesterday and my DW and I are on the Imagination sailing out of Miami today (yes, I booked it yesterday~!!!!). Any suggestions on Key West and Calica? We really are addicted.... Hello, we are Tom and Pam and we're Cruisaholics..........

Ahoy Tom and Pam!

No suggestions to offer, just wanted to say I envy ya! :D

If you've never parasailed before, I highly recommend it in Key West.

Do NOT book thru Carnival They charge $75 per person. Take the tram into town. Go to the Aquarium (just a block away) and look for an excursion company called Fury. (They'll be holding a sign up) They'll take you out for $75 for both of you.

My son and I did this and it was a heck of an experience.

Archived