We're going to sail with the President

SeaCruiser_1

Like most of the others here we received the invite to sail with Mr. Kruse on the December 2nd sailing of the Westerdam. It appealed to me for several reasons. We absolutely adore Half Moon Cay. I usually organize group cruises for some hospital staff and I prefer the smaller ships for those cruises. I figured it was a good idea for us to look at a Vista Class ship and I was certain that the three day cruise was the way to go.

I was hesitant at first because of the airfares but over Labor Day I managed to find some $39 flights from Chicago!! It was a "sign"!! I booked the cruise!

We will be arriving a day prior and I managed to get a 4 star hotel in Fort Lauderdale from Priceline.

After all, with all of the Mariners posting here SOMEBODY needed to go on that cruise and report back!! Why not me?

Looking forward to an extended weekend getaway!

Sea..

We went on a 21 day PC cruise on the Amsterdam where Kirk Lanterman was aboard. Toward the last days of the cruise he gave a question and answer session that lasted for two hours. If the new pres. does the same thing be sure to attend, it was very informnative. He took several hard and pointed questions and answered them very well. At the end you could see why he was the CEO.

SeaCruiser 1... We just booked this cruise today. Decided it would be a nice weekend getaway. We are soooooo needing it after 2 good hits from Charlie and Frances. Keeping our fingers crossed on Ivan. If he stays on this newest course we will only get minor TS winds and hopefully won't blow away anything else.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived