Hotel + 10 days parking at LAX?

BDL

Hi - we live about two hours from LAX... flying from there to Honolulu for a cruise in mid May. Our flight is at 8:30AM so we were thinking of driving up the night before and staying near the airport. Does anyone know of any hotels that have free (or reasonable) parking for 10 days? Or, can anyone recommend any particular airport parking (reasonable, but safe)?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi Keith, Thanks for the suggestion. Yes - we considered it, but searching out prices it would be about $70 each way. (DH is 6'5" so we need at minimum a mid size car). Then we'd have to drive 20 minutes each way to pick it up and then when we return have to drive to return the car. We figure, even at $12 a day parking we're better off taking hubby's car up there. I've been doing research and there are lots less expensive than that. Staying over the night before up at LAX would just make us less stressed and not have to get up at 3AM to get on the road.

Thanks,

Barb

The days when one could find "free" parking at LAX have gone the way of the dodo bird.

However, we have found that the Crowne Plaza, 5985 Century Blvd., has a package that includes seven days of parking at no extra charge. You indicated that you would require ten days, and the extra days will be an additional charge of $12 per day.

Hope this may help...

Thanks for the suggestion Rickey.. I'll check out the Crown Plaza.

santaclaritacruiser - we're coming from the south (northern San Diego county), so Van Nuys isn't an option.

I did see AirPark LAX and its extremely inexpensive. Based on reviews it looks like their shuttle is very slow, but otherwise people seem happy. I can do 11 days there for less than $50 if we park on the roof, $72 for covered parking. If we do that, then we will have more flexibility in booking an airport hotel. We just need a clean room to sleep near the airport.

Thanks again,

Barb

Archived