roatan adventure Tours

saraisarai

I can't give you a first-hand experience yet - but my DH and I have booked him for our time in Roatan on Jan. 16....I booked him only by reading about him on this board. If you're not going until after Jan. 20, I'll give you a report.

I'm not a cruiser, but I took a group to Roatan in November and we used Enrique exclusively. I heard about him from a friend of mine who lives in Roatan. By the end of our time, we considered him a dear friend.

My mom, who is a cruiser, came into Roatan on the Valor for a day while I was there. I booked Enrique for my mom and step dad and two friends who were on the island and he tailored a tour just for them. They were thrilled with him.

His English is very good and he has a well maintained vehicle. If you need to separate with him for any reason, he will give you a phone to use to call him when you are ready for him to get you.

He is awesome.

--Sioux

• 4 weeks later...

We booked Enrique for our Jan 16 trip to Roatan - and unfortunately, he evidently got a better offer, so he gave us to his brother. We had a nice tour, although not very informative. If I was going to do it again - I would be sure we got Enrique - after meeting him, I would say he would give you an excellent tour - just make it clear that you expect him to give you the tour - not be handed off to someone else.

Archived