Looking for advice on kid's activities on the Vision

sdmike

This summer my family will be sailing the Vision of the Seas down to Mexico. My boys are 13 and 11, and my daughter is 7. I know the newer ships have much more extensive kid's facilities, but the timing and price for this cruise were right for us (we have a Owner's Suite for thousands less than DCL wanted for connecting inside lower cabins). Any advice on kids activities or shore excursions (Cabo, Puerto, Mazatlan) for this trip? My kid's first cruise was a Western Caribbean on the Magic two years ago, and I'm REALLY worried that there won't be as much to do and the kids won't have a great time.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry didn't see this..lol. The activities in the AO kids clubs are pretty much the same fleetwide...so if you haven't yet, click on the link in my signature, go to RCCL Adventure Ocean Compasses and look at the activities for their age groups.

Also, the Vision has a rock climbing wall. So between swimming, rock climbing and planned onboard activities, there will be enough to keep them busy.

Archived