3rd berth in mini on CB

jmw2323

Is the third berth a pull down or does the sofa turn into a bed?

Our CB mini (Emerald deck) had a choice: the pull out sofabed was Princess' first choice, but the room also had a drop down pullman bed, and that's what we chose to use. D found it very comfortable, and it is enough above the sofa (loveseat, really) that it is easy to keep using the loveseat and coffee table. It also meant that she could leave her bed available all day long for naps or reading -- we just asked the steward not to stow the bed.

I don't think that the sofabed would sleep two unless they were toddlers, and I'm not sure that the room even allows four people to begin with. If you need quad availability, you'd better make sure you're only looking at cabins that are designated that way.

Our CB mini (Emerald deck) had a choice: the pull out sofabed was Princess' first choice, but the room also had a drop down pullman bed, and that's what we chose to use. D found it very comfortable, and it is enough above the sofa (loveseat, really) that it is easy to keep using the loveseat and coffee table. It also meant that she could leave her bed available all day long for naps or reading -- we just asked the steward not to stow the bed.

I don't think that the sofabed would sleep two unless they were toddlers, and I'm not sure that the room even allows four people to begin with. If you need quad availability, you'd better make sure you're only looking at cabins that are designated that way.

The mini you were in was a quad. That is why you had the pull down bed as well as the sofabed.

Bill

Archived