Nearly 25 days to go

KimmyUK

Nearly on our hols. Trying to lose a little weight after the Christmas festive season, so we are not shopping. The 7lbs are being quite difficult, especially as we have NYE to celebrate yet. Our friends and I are looking forward to the cruise, but not the flight - Thomas Cook for us. All this talk of shopping. You can only pack so many pairs of shoes and we have only 25kg for our luggage. (I know someone will say, "that's why we travel from Southampton", but we only have so many holidays a year.) My parents have just booked the Artemis to travel from Southampton to Caribbean but that takes roughtly 24 days +, I think!! Our husbands want to know should they take 2 suits. One DJ and a lounge? Us girls would take everything if we could.................but alas a swimming costume Plus a few evening things are all we want.

Shall return to Board soon!!

Nearly on our hols. Trying to lose a little weight after the Christmas festive season, so we are not shopping. The 7lbs are being quite difficult, especially as we have NYE to celebrate yet. Our friends and I are looking forward to the cruise, but not the flight - Thomas Cook for us. All this talk of shopping. You can only pack so many pairs of shoes and we have only 25kg for our luggage. (I know someone will say, "that's why we travel from Southampton", but we only have so many holidays a year.) My parents have just booked the Artemis to travel from Southampton to Caribbean but that takes roughtly 24 days +, I think!! Our husbands want to know should they take 2 suits. One DJ and a lounge? Us girls would take everything if we could.................but alas a swimming costume Plus a few evening things are all we want.

Shall return to Board soon!!

Kimmy, tell the fellas, just on DJ, no suit required. On our Caribbean cruise on Oceana last year they done away with informal and just had formal or casual. Enquire and see if they are doing that this season.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info. I live in Essex too!! Its a pity that not many British people use this site..............I'm still waiting for someone to meet at RollCall on our cruise departure date. This is only because my husband and I did this on a Holland America trip last Feb and it was just brill!!!

Archived