Freedom of the Seas

Is it just me or do there not seem to be many people posting about FOTS? I scan people's cruise countdown's and past cruises and rarely see anyone mentioning this ship. I realize it's fairly new, but...

For instance some of the threads in the Roll Call section for other ships are pages and pages long, but the FOTS threads, esp for my sail date, are pretty short. I guess it's good, more room for us, but still...

Huh? I'm new at this...please explain.

In a sense, I was agreeing with you. At the top of the main RCCL forum, there used to be thread links entirely devoted to Freedom of the Seas. The threads at the top referred to as "sticky's" mean they stay there no matter how long the last post was. I just noticed there were gone, that's all.

Try clicking this link for several reviews from members who have recently cruised Freedom. They can be very informative.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=358

In a sense, I was agreeing with you. At the top of the main RCCL forum, there used to be thread links entirely devoted to Freedom of the Seas. The threads at the top referred to as "sticky's" mean they stay there no matter how long the last post was. I just noticed there were gone, that's all.

Try clicking this link for several reviews from members who have recently cruised Freedom. They can be very informative.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=358

I gotcha now. Thanks for the info and I'm going to check out that link right now.

Thanks again!

I don't care how "old" Freedom of the Seas is, she's exciting for me and I can't wait for my cruise. I took my first Cruise in October of 2006 on Carnival Triumph. I watched Freedom of the Seas sail away and though she was the most beautiful modern day cruise ship that I had ever sees. As soon as I returned from my cruise on Triumph, I booked my whole family on the Freedom of the Seas, Deck 10-Aft. We leave in less than 3 weeks. Woo-hoo!!! :)

Archived