How do I book Nachi Cocom??

cruisecruiserAS

Just wondering if anyone can guide me to the right place to book this shore excursion. I went to:

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelBeachBreak.htm

but i cant seem to find the link to make the reservations... all there is a link for information... I want to pay for the reservation but I don't see how...

HELP!

I booked this a few days ago. I paid a deposit, cleared my bank, etc...But, I have never received a confirmation or email back...Did you get a confirmation after making a deposit?

I will jump in - - - Yes, I got an email back from them very soon (day or two) after making the deposit. As I understand it, you will need a copy of this email confirmation with you.

the "just in case" yes, you should have the confirmation with you. the taxi driver wasn't going to take us without making sure we had the reservations. since i had read that they, sometimes, do that..i had it in my hand :D (thanks for the warning, whoever posted that)

at the check-in desk (by the pool, near the bar), they asked for it. don't be discouraged by the looks of the parking lot area..once you walked through the bushes it's WOW.

Archived