My Beach Pics from St. John

simkoreb

In July I spent a week in St. John. If you want to see some snorkeling and other beach pics, click on the link. Ask if you have any questions, thought I do not know too much about specific ammenities each beach had....we brought our own stuff to use.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2177677050102794306JbTjhW

and tell me if this doesn't work, this is my first time doing webshots.

In July I spent a week in St. John. If you want to see some snorkeling and other beach pics, click on the link. Ask if you have any questions, thought I do not know too much about specific ammenities each beach had....we brought our own stuff to use.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2177677050102794306JbTjhW

and tell me if this doesn't work, this is my first time doing webshots.

Nice photos!

BTW, this photo

2292955050102794306oAXAfJ_th.jpg

is definitely Cinnamon Bay. ;)

How do I know this?

I took the same photo when I was there last! :D

58221674-S.jpg

Sweet!! Boy, I miss all the beaches there! We're going back to St. Thomas on a cruise in Feb, and I don't know if I want to head over to St. John, or hit a beach on St. Thomas. I'm thinking Sapphire sounds like a good choice.

Lovely pics!

We are planning on taking Godfrey Tours on our trip on the 20th of January. We (me, in particular) want to snorkel too. I understand that Saphire beach is good. Does anyone know if this is true? I know that St John is probably better but it is our first trip to the area and we also want to see more of the island than just swimming and snorkeling would offer. I hate compromising!

Diane

Thanks Linda - I feel better about doing the snorkeling at Saphire beach.

I browsed through your pictures of the Virgin Island beaches...they were beautiful! I have been thinking about using Smugmug for a while and after seeing what you have done I think that I will sign up for the 14 day free trail when I get back ... and see how it goes! I love the fact that I will be able to post info along with the pictures.

Diane

Archived