Century vs RC Enchantment

LauraJeremy

Am really torn as to what to do

DH and I are escaping for a 4 night cruise in April (ie no kids- 8 months and 3 yrs)

Between the Century and the Enchantment more based on dates than anything else---

I do like that Enchantment goes to Coco cay--we are big beach fans

but from what I am reading Century is a bit "nicer" is this the case?

We have sailed Carnival Paradise together and I have sailed Costa and am leaving in 3 weeks on another Carnival

I like that Century cabin size is closer to what we had on Carnival (176 sq ft) but Enchantment was recently refurbed--

Also-- quality of food is really really important to DH----

Thanks for the help

Laura

I have been on Enchantment 2 times an Century 3 times. I would say go on Century. The food is better and it will be a relaxing time. I do like the stop at Coco Cay that Enchantment does though, but if the food is important Century would be the best choice.

Bill

Am really torn as to what to do

DH and I are escaping for a 4 night cruise in April (ie no kids- 8 months and 3 yrs)

Between the Century and the Enchantment more based on dates than anything else---

I do like that Enchantment goes to Coco cay--we are big beach fans

but from what I am reading Century is a bit "nicer" is this the case?

We have sailed Carnival Paradise together and I have sailed Costa and am leaving in 3 weeks on another Carnival

I like that Century cabin size is closer to what we had on Carnival (176 sq ft) but Enchantment was recently refurbed--

Also-- quality of food is really really important to DH----

Thanks for the help

Laura

Hi Laura !

I have been on both ships. Based on everything you mentioned above, I would easily choose Century over Enchantment. IMHO, Celebrity's food is far better than Royal, and you mentioned that was important to your husband. Also, Century was totally refurbished not too long ago, and is in great shape.

Please let us know what you decide. Enjoy your Cruise !

Thanks everyone for the help

Leaning towards enchantment --mainly for the beach day at Coco Cay-- bad enough I convinced DH to cruise--he would rather sit on beach than on cruise deck--so feel like i shouldnt take the beach away---plus on vacation we like to be casual--so DH having to dress up even more than just formal night might be a bit too much--- seems like Celebrity is more than a khakis and polo type cruise--

thanks for the help--I really appreciate it

Try the Enchantment -- it's lovely, really.

Sailed to New England/Canada a couple of years ago in summer on that ship and it was fabulous -- absolutely no complaints about it.

And you will be happy that you did not go crazy with the issue of what to wear on a Celebrity ship. This is, after all, your vacation!

Archived