Itinerary Map

DayPortArriveDepartSun New York City -4:00 PMMon At Sea --Tue At Sea --Wed

Thu King's Wharf (At Anchor) 8:00 AM

-Overnight

5:00 PMThu

Fri King's Wharf 7:00 PM

-Overnight

5:00 PMSat At Sea --Sun New York City 8:00 AM-

What is the difference of "AT ANCHOR" on the Wednesday/Thursday and after you leave on Thursday you are back at Kings Wharf (not at anchor?) 2 hours later:confused:

King's Wharf can only accomodate one ship at a time. There must be another ship scheduled to be docked there Wed and Thursday. For those days you'll have to tender to shore. The remainder of the stay you'll be actually docked and be able to come and go from the ship as you please.

We are booked on the Dawn to Bermuda on Oct. 19th and our itinerary shows us at sea Monday and Tuesday and then docked at King's Wharf from Wednesday at 8AM until Friday at 5PM. You can't leave Bermuda at 5PM on Saturday and get to New York on Sunday at 8AM?

Here's what it means to me.

Sun New York City Departs 4:00 PM

Mon At Sea --

Tue At Sea --

Wed King's Wharf Arrives 8:00 AM At Anchor - Overnight

Thu King's Wharf At Anchor until 5:00 PM, when the Dawn raizes its anchor and moves to the dock.

Thu King's Wharf Docks at 7:00 PM - Overnight

Fri King's Wharf until 5:00 PM, when it departs

Sat At Sea --

Sun Arrives New York City at 8:00 AM

For my 4/20/08 cruise on the Dawn out of NY it shows Explorer of the Seas and Grandeur of the Seas at the Dock on the Wednesday and Thursday.

We will anchor on Weds. AM and move to the dock on Thurs. evening after the G.O.S. leaves (which is scheduled for 4:00 pm)

I use cruisecal.com to look up this info.

Have a great cruise.

In 2009 there will be 2 berths at King's Wharf.

NCL's Dawn and Spirit will be visiting Bermuda starting summer 2009.

Spirit will sail out of Boston on Fridays and docks at Kings Wharf Sun to Wed. (2009)

Dawn sails out of NYC and docks at KW Wed to Fri. (2009)

During summer 2008 Dawn will anchor in Grassy Bay for first two days and move to KW dock when RCCL ship leaves.

To enter to dock in Hamilton and St. Georges the ship needs to go thru narrow cut (Town Cut for St. George's, and Two Rock Passage for Hamilton). Very large ships can't go thru these safely. The largest ships ever docked in Hamilton were X's Horizon and Zenith, and also the ship "The World". QE2 always anchored at Grassy Bay whenever she came to Bermuda.

NCL's Dream will be the largest ship possible to enter the Town Cut in St. George's this summer.

Hi Coka...that would be great if you could sail. I began a roll call when I first booked last Spring and now a couple of others have popped up. I keep posting in mine so that it stays towards the top of the page. The rool call hasn't been active so far, but, I hope it will pick up soon. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Archived