Celebrity Baths Excursion

Destin dreamer

I can not get any response on Celebrity's excursion to the Baths at Virgin Gorda. Has anyone ever taken this and what are your thought's on it!!! I would love to take the ferry on our own but with 5 ships in the port I am scared I don't have enough time to do this.We are in port 7am-4pm. Thanks

I can not get any response on Celebrity's excursion to the Baths at Virgin Gorda. Has anyone ever taken this and what are your thought's on it!!! I would love to take the ferry on our own but with 5 ships in the port I am scared I don't have enough time to do this.We are in port 7am-4pm. Thanks

I have never been on it, but I think at some point I saw a couple of reviews over on the Tortola port board. I can't find the reviews now. I recall that one person thought it was OK, the other thought it was like cattle being herded. We will be in Tortola on the 1/6 Millennium sailing and will be taking it and will see what happens. Though we have done many excursions on our own in past cruises, for some reason we don't want to on this one. I don't think you really get much time at the Baths, but have heard the ferry ride is nice and so is Savannah Beach. Plus, one of our daughters who is going with us is named Savannah so seemed appropriate.

If you are on a sailing after ours, I will try and put something on the Tortola board about the excursion.

DH and I took the excrusion last year. We enjoyed it and though I usually do indepentent excrusions because of going to a different island I would recomend it for the simple fact that if something happens the ship will wait for you.

I think we were at the baths about 2 1/2 - 3 hours. There were alot of people but we still enjoyed it.

DH and I took at day trip to the Baths from a land-based vacation on St. Thomas and thought that they were one of the most amazing spots in the Caribbean. IMHO, they are the best part about a stop in Tortola/Virgin Gorda.

That being said, I would not want to take a chance on missing the ship, so would do X's shore excursion. (Even if you did it on your own, you would end up there with all the cruise pax anyway :)

Archived