Advice for Bachelorette Party-Monarch of the Seas

Hello = I am planning to have my sister's bachelorette party as a cruise. There will be 10 of us going. We are the super party gals and love to dance the night away!! Any advice, tips, ideas to make it really memorable??

Planning on going in March, on Monarch of the Seas, LA to Ensenada 3 night.

Thanks!!!:D

I was on Monarch last year about this time and the bachlorette girls have the bride a "special cup" to drink out of (if you know what I mean...;)) and had her wear a little white veil the whole cruise. They all had matching tee's on when the boarded, which was cute as well, and they had a blast dancing the night away.

In Ensenada, if you are not to hung over from the night before, head on over to Papas and Beer to keep your fiesta going! Just make sure to watch "your watch", and don't miss the ship!

We are leaving on our Monarch cruise on the 25th, have fun!

One more thing, maybe you could decorate her room. On the RCCL website, you can go under Gifts and Gear and order the decorations their. It will be decorated when you arrive! Also, all the cabin doors can have cute signs on them as well, get creative and pack them in your carry on :D

(you can order champagne and treats as well to be in your room)

Archived