You have to see this.......

barvn

I just received an email that had to do with the washing of hotel glasses. It is pretty gross. Does anyone know if the glasses that are used are changed daily. I did use the glasses, but it did cross my mind if they were new glasses everyday or not.

You have to watch this.

Here is the link

<http://www.bestviral.com/video/6629/dont_ever_drink_from_hotel_glasses>****

:eek: Thats discusting!

I worked at a hotel in Alaska and i can tell you that i have never just washed the glasses in the sink, they were always replaced with new ones fresh out of the sanitized box!

I never even thought of doing something like that, but it does make me wonder what the other maids at the hotel were doing.

WOW! First time I've heard of this too. I never thought about it, just assumed they were clean glasses from the kitchen or wherever. Thanks! I'll make sure to wash them myself before use. Or bring our own plastic.

Thanks

i have seen this happen (not merely heard about it) in more than one hotel, and not cheap ones, i have stayed in. the first time i saw it, i remember being shocked. now, i take it as a given, and never assume anything different is done.

so...i always have bottled water at my bedside everywhere, and when we use glasses...they are the plastic ones supplied at some resorts (like the disney resorts).

You think the glasses are nasty.....you should she the 20/20 program where they go into the hotel rooms with a black light and light up the DNA on the walls and ceilings. Looks like a show at the planetarium. Must be an acrobatic team that stays in every hotel room.

If they went into our houses and lit up the walls it would be pretty scary too.

don't you think we are getting a bit too sanitised in some instances?

But I haven't seen the glasses thing and I am not discounting that or commenting on it.

Little kids shove dirt in their mouths and they don't die and the walls of my house could be scary but I clean it

I hate to say this, but unless you've NEVER eaten out, you can forget about this video and think about the food that you eat. You really think that when you go into a nice restaurant or fast food you're ok ? YEA RIGHT ! It goes on in EVERY RESTAURANT !

Archived