Cruise Director List 2008

MrPete

We are going to be on the Miracle May 17 - will Brent Mitchell still be the CD then?? I haven't heard great things about him (boring, quiet, bland were words used to describe him :( ) so I was wondering if he would still be on at that time.

According to a recent review, the CD on the Conquest is Wee Jimmie.

for those of you who Worship Wee Jimmy, more power to you. Unless you are a drinker and go to every on board activity, you never and I do mean NEVER see him. Or at least that was our experience. We don't do hairy chest, boat building, dancing, drinking, so we never saw him except for the last night of the cruise at the disembarkment talk. We even asked for him a few times to talk to him, and was always told he was in his office, but we could talk to Mark.

While we're waiting for a 2008 John list to update (unless it's there and I can't find it), let's keep this list updated based on the current cruiser findings.

POST YOUR CRUISE DIRECTOR!

Triumph: LENNY HALLIDAY

We had Matt Ross on the Triumph. He was not a sing and dance type of guy, but funny. His voice over the PA system was not obnoxious, so that's a good thing.

IMHO, Mark Price and/or Wee Jimmy are the bombs. We had them as CD and Assistant CD on the Glory a couple of years ago. My kids are still talking about them. They did a very funny call-in show on the TV and my daughter Jennifer was calling in and making wise cracks with Wee Jimmy.

We then had Wee Jimmy as the CD on the Glory, and he was great. Not as good as Mark, but very funny indeed. I remember Mark doing a "Robin Hood" skit in the big ballroom, and they showed it many times on the TV during the week. And Mark's version of the dating game was absolutely hilarious.

Heres a long shot.

Does anyone possibly remember who the CD was on Sensation back in 1998? I can't remember the guy's name, but I am curious if he is still with Carnival. All that I can remember is that he was a younger male, slender, wore glasses, and dark skinned (possibly African American or Carribean Island ancestry).

• 4 weeks later...
On the Fascination there's a cruise director now named Dan. Dan Gihradeli or something like that.

DH and I thought he was absolutely horrible. Obnoxious and no sense of humor. Never saw him around except on the tv.

The skit is based on a boy scout skit If I were not a boy scout....

I just came off of the transatlantic crossing and Todd did not do the skit. He's a great CD, works very hard. Does a morning show with his assistant answering questions that pax have.

Archived