Tea time on Radiance

Imhokie

This is only my second cruise and the first for my two sisters and mother. Having coffee and hot tea early in the morning is critical for these folks. How early can we get hot tea and coffee from room service?

Also, does anyone know if they have afternoon tea on the Radiance?

These three first time cruisers are counting the minutes to their cruise so I want it to be as perfect as possible. We are cruising Radiance on Jan. 27. Western

Thanks for your time.

Room service is available 24 hrs on Royal Caribbean ships, so you can call anytime. For morning coffee or tea, just put out the card provided in your cabin (you can order some rolls, danish or whatever as well) and hang it on your door before you retire for the night. They will call you in the morning when your order is on its way to your cabin. You select the time you want your food and indicate that on the card. Enjoy your cruise!

There is no charge for room service !

There is no formal "tea", but there are "afternoon snacks" available in the Windjammer....things like small sandwiches, cookies, fruit, fruit punch, lemonade, and coffee and tea.

If you want coffee or tea before they start breakfast room service, you can order it by telephone or on the interactive television. Although room service is free, we always tip the delivery person.

You will love Radiance. She is our favorite ship. Bon Voyage.

Thank you, bubbie! I forgot to mention to tip the server who brings your room service order. If you are just getting coffee or tea and/or danish then a dollar or two is good. For a bigger order another buck or two!

This is only my second cruise and the first for my two sisters and mother. Having coffee and hot tea early in the morning is critical for these folks. How early can we get hot tea and coffee from room service?

Also, does anyone know if they have afternoon tea on the Radiance?

These three first time cruisers are counting the minutes to their cruise so I want it to be as perfect as possible. We are cruising Radiance on Jan. 27. Western

Thanks for your time.

Hi Imhokie! I'm on your cruise with you! Have you gone to the rollcall board yet? We've got a lot of nice folks on board, including a small Elvis Birthday tribute group!:D We're on deck 8, the hump, my bf's first cruise, too!

Melody

Sounds like getting our coffee/tea kick start will not be a problem. I am headed to the roll call now. We booked this cruise so long ago it sort of slipped up on me.

Planning excursions has been challenging.

Sounds like getting our coffee/tea kick start will not be a problem. I am headed to the roll call now. We booked this cruise so long ago it sort of slipped up on me.

Planning excursions has been challenging.

Me too. We are doing some parasailing in KeyWest because we used to live in South Florida, so have been there a few times and want to do something different. In Cozumel we are just going to take a cab to Chankanaab Park so we can chill, snorkel and relax. Then at Grand Caymen we are just going to do our thing - didn't want to be locked down to an excursion time since it will be crowded that day and we are tendering in. I'm having a bit of trouble on Montego bay. It doesn't sound like the kind of place I would be comfortable in (after reading a lot of good and bad) so I'm really still a bit unsure of what to do here. I might contact Sunset Beach to go there. Or maybe Doctors Cove beach. Not sure.

Glad to have you on board!:D

Archived