Ruby Princess PHOTO !

Captain Rhone

Very cool photo & I plan to be on her 2/07/09! I wonder if she will be ready for the inaugural - looks like they have some work to do.

We certainly hope she'll be ready for her inaugural cruise. There's already a very large roll call going for it and we're on it.

Thanks,

Rick

Very cool photo & I plan to be on her 2/07/09! I wonder if she will be ready for the inaugural - looks like they have some work to do.

She'll be ready :D

Princess has built so many ships off of this basic design that I'm sure Fincantieri has the building process down to a science at this point!

We certainly hope she'll be ready for her inaugural cruise. There's already a very large roll call going for it and we're on it.

Thanks,

Rick

Hi Rick!

I just took a peek over at the roll calls. Indeed you have a very large and active roll call going on very early. You guys are going to have a ton of fun! All I expect is for you to leave her in pristine condition.

Happy Sails!

Kaye

Archived