Diamond Princess LA to Hawaii Ensenada port of call

as19111

There was a thread here discussing the port of Ensenada. It appears to have been moved to the Mexican Riviera board. I have posted some photos of the port for those who might be interested.

Try this link:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=12871059#post12871059

We enjoyed our Princess excursion to the blow hole while in Ensenada on the Diamond in December. I guess we saw it when the tide and wave action made it quite spectacular. The little street you walk down with agressive vendors on both sides was quite interesting too.

Thanks for posting your photos. For our March cruise Princess has increased the amount of time we will be there from 4 hours to 7, and I was really wondering what was there to see. The last time I was there on a service call, we didn't even go into the harbor. The papers were taken ashore by a tender, and when it returned, we left. We were far enough outside the harbor that the buildings were barely visible.

It doesn't look like there's much to do but wander a little and maybe pick up some vanilla to bring home.

Archived