Coral Princess Dec. 10 Zip Line Tour with Oscar

khuff7

Khuff7 (and Randy and Sheila)

We are also on the Summit (four of us) and we have emailed Oscar (but no response) for a tour. Altho we do not want to go zip-lining, we do want to see what this country has to offer.

If you have communication with him, please let him know that we want to join the tour. From other posts, it appears that he has access to more than one Van, Driver and Guide. (hopefully he will also see this post when he looks at these boards)

Please let us know if you are able to add us to this tour.

Thank you so much

Jeffrey, Jeanne, Jill and Kathy

(cmailbox1@aol.com)

I am sorry to inform you, but the tour is actually on Dec. 13. Our ship leaves on Dec. 10. However, I just sent him an email letting him know that you are interested in a tour on that date. I have not had any problems in the past getting a hold of him. I usually hear back in a day. I referenced this thread in the email. Kristin

Thanks for responding. I did get a response from him since I posted and we are putting together a tour (his Tour #1) for the Summit.

Randy and Sheila - If your want to join our tour (which does not do Zip-Lining, please let me know under the "Are you sailing with me - Summit Dec 6" thread.

Have a Grand time on your cruise!

Jeffrey and Jeanne

I emailed Oscar at his email address and his sister responded, but it sounded like they thought we were trying to create a whole new group.

I didn't want to create more confusion for them and have not yet replied; I just had a bunch of questions about this group's tour.

Here's what I wanted to find out:

1. Price. What is the cost for the day?

2. How many hours does the tour last?

3. Is there anything specific that we should bring or wear for the day, especially for the ziplining?

4. How will we recognize the group on the pier? How will we know where our group is? Will someone have a sign?

Thanks for any information you can provide! Should we meet on the ship beforehand?

Jazzcat, Sorry I haven't responded sooner. I am in the middle of moving. I will email Oscar right now.

Oscar charges $30 pp (cash) for everything. For the zip-lining, we pay when we get to Almonds and Corals, and it is $40. I am not sure how much they charge for other tours or if it is free to walk around for those who are not zip-lining. I will email Oscar to find out. I am not sure how long the actual tour is, but I will also find that out. No, I don't think there is anything specific that we need to bring or wear either. Finally, Oscar will be holding a sign with my name on it (Kristin H.), but I will see if he will also put his name on the sign.

We could meet prior if you would like, or I can give you our room # to call. I will let you know as soon as I hear back from Oscar.

Kristin

I just heard back from Oscar, and said that we will meet at the pier at 8:00am. He will be holding a sign with my name and his name on it. He also said that for those who do not want to go zip-lining, he can take them to a small village nearby.

Kristin

• 11 months later...

I am not on the Coral I am on the Celebrity Galaxy but same day arrival and same time. I want to zip line and i have my father with me (age 830 and I am not sure he should (he wants to but I am not thinking it is a good idea. Let me know how full your van is now. All ships most likely let off poeple at same place roughly so we could meet you. We are in port from 7 to 5 that day. Paul hps_2001@yahoo.com

Archived