MONARCH Suite Benefits

We are Gold C&A members, just off a 3-night Monarch Cruise. We were in a GS. Our friends also were in a GS, 1st Royal Caribbean cruise. We received the same benefits. Just to update all, here is what we received:

Priority Departure - There was a seperate line at the port for Suite Passengers. We used this line, although, it really was not necessary. Not very busy when we boarded. When we received our Sea Pass, we also received a card to select our COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE OF WINE. This wine was delivered the evening of departure. We also received an Invitation to a VIP party in the VIKING CROWN LOUNG at 5PM. There was free champagne and munchies. Really nice touch.

In our room, we had a Fruite Plate, Pillow Menu on the bed and the Coffee Press stocked w/coffee, tea, cream/sugar, etc. We used it once and it was nice. We also had the complimentary bottle of Evian Water.

Each night, we received a plate of munchies. The first night was a sushi plate w/several pieces of sushi, 2nd nite was a fruite/cheese plate and 3rd night was petit fours.

We also received the "upgraded bathroom amnities".

We also received the personalized invitiations to art auctions, etc, none of which we took part in.

Would be glad to answer any questions.

Had a great time and looking forward to our next trip!

Debbi

We are Gold C&A members, just off a 3-night Monarch Cruise. We were in a GS. Our friends also were in a GS, 1st Royal Caribbean cruise. We received the same benefits. Just to update all, here is what we received:

Priority Departure - There was a seperate line at the port for Suite Passengers. We used this line, although, it really was not necessary. Not very busy when we boarded. When we received our Sea Pass, we also received a card to select our COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE OF WINE. This wine was delivered the evening of departure. We also received an Invitation to a VIP party in the VIKING CROWN LOUNG at 5PM. There was free champagne and munchies. Really nice touch.

In our room, we had a Fruite Plate, Pillow Menu on the bed and the Coffee Press stocked w/coffee, tea, cream/sugar, etc. We used it once and it was nice. We also had the complimentary bottle of Evian Water.

Each night, we received a plate of munchies. The first night was a sushi plate w/several pieces of sushi, 2nd nite was a fruite/cheese plate and 3rd night was petit fours.

We also received the "upgraded bathroom amnities".

We also received the personalized invitiations to art auctions, etc, none of which we took part in.

Would be glad to answer any questions.

Had a great time and looking forward to our next trip!

Debbi

Wow that sounds fantastic! I we will be on Monarch in 2 weeks +, but I was just wondering if you were just off the ship this past Monday? How was the weather? Was the ship totally rocking and rolling? There were some concerns on the boards about that from some cruisers. It poured all weekend, could not imagine how rough the seas were.

Just curious.....

This was our 4th cruise and by far, the worst as far as the waves. I have seen some post that it was not bad, but for me, it was terrible. I think that part of it could be that we were 10th deck, in the forward cabins, therefore, really rocky. I got soooo seasick. Today is the first day since Saturday that I feel good.

I might add that the rain /snow on the mountains coming out of the port yesterday gave a spectacular view!!

Enjoy your trip. I'm sure our weather was just a fluke!

Deb

This was our 4th cruise and by far, the worst as far as the waves. I have seen some post that it was not bad, but for me, it was terrible. I think that part of it could be that we were 10th deck, in the forward cabins, therefore, really rocky. I got soooo seasick. Today is the first day since Saturday that I feel good.

I might add that the rain /snow on the mountains coming out of the port yesterday gave a spectacular view!!

Enjoy your trip. I'm sure our weather was just a fluke!

Deb

That's what I thought.....I am so so sorry your cruise was dampered by your tummy and head blowing up! :(:o

What a shame. (and duh....could have looked at your SAILED signature!)

I bet the sight was beautiful coming in! Where I live, we have an amazing view of the mountains, so pretty i had to grab my camera and take some shots, has not been that "covered" in like 5 years or so .

Welcome home and hopefully your next cruise will be PERFECT!! :D

Archived