sign and sail?

SLINKY-YJ

hi guys i just got my docs. for our October 6. sailing out of New York and have a question. for the sign and sail form it lists the 4 people in my cabin but only has 1 space to write in a credit card number and we will be each using a credit card per couple so we need to give them two credit card numbers. is there anyway to do this before the cruise or is this something that has to be done at the pursuirs desk on the boat? thanks in advance

I've seen others reply to a similiar question. Make a copy of that form and have each couple's info on one. Speeds things up at check-in at the pier if you have everything ready.

You can certainly do this at check-in, BUT why make other passengers wait? Having everything READY makes check-in smoother for everyone, including yourself.:)

Can anyone clarify this because my name is the first one listed and we have 4 in our cabin. Me & my daughter will be on one sign & sail, and her friend and friends Mom will be one the other. We will be booking excursions and I wnat to see if I will be the one charged for them or not. Also, can you put a cash deposit on your sign & sail card instead of a creidt card?

Archived