Watersports in St. Thoas, St. Martin, Curacao or Aruba

senunit

I will be on the Adventure of the Seas in less than a week. I am looking to go jet-skiing in at least one of these locations. Please advise if there is any jet-skiing for rental at any of these RC ports or if there is a beach that we can go to ourselves and find jet-skiing. Furthermore, any approximate prices on jet-skiing would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:D

I will be on the Adventure of the Seas in less than a week. I am looking to go jet-skiing in at least one of these locations. Please advise if there is any jet-skiing for rental at any of these RC ports or if there is a beach that we can go to ourselves and find jet-skiing. Furthermore, any approximate prices on jet-skiing would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:D

In St. Martin we went to Divi Beach (Divi Beach Resort) and did jet skis there. It's a real nice beach and close to the ship, maybe 10 minutes. This was in 06 so I don't remember the price.:confused:

In Aruba, all of the public access points have rentals avail. I think hubby paid around $100.00 for 45 mins. or so. He had a blast! Since you are on your own, you can do what you want. On excursions, they put you in a line and everyone follows the "leader"!

We jet ski`d last week in St Martin & Aruba. Paid 40 & 45 dollars 1/2 hr for my husband and son. At St, Martin, we took the water bus from the pier to the beach 5 dollars per day, so you can go backwards & forwards to the ship if you like. Aruba, we went to Eagles beach, one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Went by taxi (3 dollars pp) and returned right to the port by public bus, running every 10 mins or so, for 1.20!

We also went to the lovely mambo beach in Curacau but didn`t see and jet skis there, great for snorkeling just over the breakwater though.

Have fun!

Archived