Parking NYC

sunhoney64

Can you also tell us if the lot gets filled to capacity? We are driving to the port & not sure exactly what time we will arrive. I'm concerned that if we get there on the late side it might be full.

I parked there a year and a half ago. There were plenty of spaces (we were on the Crown) and it was so simple to drop my luggage off with the porter and park. It was fun to see my car waiting for me when the ship docked! And, really easy to disembark and get into the car and go.

I don't know the exact directions to get there from south (I come from CT) but there is a website about the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal that you can find by googling, or searching on CC. I doubt if you will have to drive through NYC. You will have to drive through Brooklyn though.

At the time I went, the signage to get to the terminal wasn't the best. But, we found it ok. I've heard they have improved the signs so you shouldn't have a problem.

Archived