Parking at NCL New York Pier

Guest Crazeecat5

Guest Crazeecat5

Hi,

I'm a first time NCL cruiser considering the Dawn to Bermuda. I live in Pa. so my DH and I would be driving in. Anyone know how much the parking is at the pier? We have gone Carnival out of NYC several times. Is the pier near Carnival's?

Thanks for any info.

Sheryl

Hi,

I'm a first time NCL cruiser considering the Dawn to Bermuda. I live in Pa. so my DH and I would be driving in. Anyone know how much the parking is at the pier? We have gone Carnival out of NYC several times. Is the pier near Carnival's?

Thanks for any info.

Sheryl

same piers. 24 per day max of 180 for 12 and then it starts again.

Guest Crazeecat5

Thanks for the info.

We live in the Northern Poconos so it takes us less time to get to NYC than Phila. Anyway, we are originally from the city so we get to look around a bit before we cruise!

Thanks,

Sheryl

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi,

I recently went on an NCL cruise out of New York. I parked my car at the North Bergen Park & Ride for the week. The cost for a senior citizen was $37.20. Bus #320 stops here as the last stop into New York City and a round trip bus ticket for a senior is $2.70. this takes you to the Port Authority. A taxi from Port Authority to the ship was $12.

Do not park your car under the roadway unless you want to return to a dirty car. Also, when you get your parking ticket on entry into the Park & Ride, do not put it in the machine until you return from the cruise. I know that this parking ticket also includes a round trip ticket into New York; save the ticket for your next trip.

On the return trip, the taxi to Port Authority from the ship was $10. Bus #320 operates every day of the week and the parking lot is the first stop on the way home.