Regatta Panama Canal 28 January 2008

neepawa

We are planning to do the "Skywalk in the Forest" shore excursion in Puntarenas, Costa Rica during our Panama Canal cruise on the Regatta at the end of January 2008. Some in our party have acrophobia and wonder if the suspended cable bridges will cause us problems.

Comments please from those who taken this shore excursion.

Don

We are planning to do the "Skywalk in the Forest" shore excursion in Puntarenas, Costa Rica during our Panama Canal cruise on the Regatta at the end of January 2008. Some in our party have acrophobia and wonder if the suspended cable bridges will cause us problems.

Comments please from those who taken this shore excursion.

Don

Don,

Some friends of mine booked this excursion last year and backed out at the heights. Bummer for them.

My wife and I will be taking that excursion on the same cruise as you and I'd like to talk with you about it, privately. I may have a solution for you!!!

Give me a call at 1-719-213-1020.

Paul

I have a different question for you folks going on the Panama Canal voyage. In Acapulco and some of the other ports, there will be a perhaps a quarter mile distance between the ship's docking spot and the "pier terminal building" (which can be a small mall or just a group of several shops) where taxis can be hailed. Will Oceania provide shuttle/van/trolley service for passengers or will they have to walk that distance? Does anyone know? If you don't know now, would you kindly post after you come back from your voyage? Thank you.

Meow

In Acapulco the building was right there within a 2 minute walk of the gangplank ...shops, internet etc..

Costa Rica has a long pier but there was a little shuttle train to the end of the pier.

Cabo, Guatemala, Cartegena ... it was short walk to the end of the pier

Costa Rica you can see off in the distance the front of the train/shuttle

DSC02076.jpg.e0f3f8332a874783898e6f393afcdde7.jpg

Archived