I Couldn't Take It Anymore!!!!

ShanteS

OK, Summer 2009 is wayyyyy too long to wait to cruise again. So I talked the entire family into taking a little pre-Christmas cruise on the Holiday. We sailed on her in 2001 and had fun so I figured we'd cruise her one more time before she is retired.

We usually book through a travel agent but we'll book directly through Carnival this time. We will be booking airfare seperately as well. So my question is where are we supposed to fly in? I'm not familiar with Alabama so I have no idea. Is there an airport in Mobile? Thanks for any help :)

OK, Summer 2009 is wayyyyy too long to wait to cruise again. So I talked the entire family into taking a little pre-Christmas cruise on the Holiday. We sailed on her in 2001 and had fun so I figured we'd cruise her one more time before she is retired.

We usually book through a travel agent but we'll book directly through Carnival this time. We will be booking airfare seperately as well. So my question is where are we supposed to fly in? I'm not familiar with Alabama so I have no idea. Is there an airport in Mobile? Thanks for any help :)

There's an airport in Mobile. (Airport identifier is MOB if you're doing your own search). If you're booking your air through a PVP at Carnival, ask him/her for Best Fare Air (NOT the Air/Sea program). It's comparable in price to what you might find at Orbitz, but the PVP will do the job for you. They can also set up the transfers for you.

The airport is about 12-17 miles depending if they take the Interstates or stick to surface streets.

Dave

Archived