Does anyone care anymore that I was on the Crown Princess when it listed?

The Crown has never been back here since. I guess they are still mad at the local CG for keeping them in port. It is shallow all North of here, but deep South. At least the cruise was for free, the people in the Royal suite made out.

Carol..........thanks for posting the NTSB report. As I recall, you said that you were on your bed, reading, at the time of the incident, but your "celebrity" roomie was hanging on for dear life!

Your posts are the best on CC, and sailing with you is even more fun!!

There a many of us that care about you Carol!!:) :)

Rick

[quote name='rubrrick']Carol..........thanks for posting the NTSB report. As I recall, you said that you were on your bed, reading, [B]at the time of the incident, but your "celebrity" roomie was hanging on for dear life!
[/B]Your posts are the best on CC, and sailing with you is even more fun!!

There a many of us that care about you Carol!!:) :)

Rick[/quote]

That is not nice to say that about Nancy. I am the one who called her a "celebrity" in my posting. She did not call herself that. She was answering my comment about her. ;)

[quote]Alexis:
[B]Hi Merion_Mom,[/B]
I thought of you and Nancy right away. :eek: She was a TV [B]celebrity[/B] and did a pretty good job of it. [/quote]

We all would have been hanging on for dear life. :eek: :D

Parrothead, that still frosts my cookies, even all this time later. The nerve of that woman! For those of you that don't know, I was in line for a drink at the Fort Lauderdale Airport Duncan Donuts after my Liberty Pre-Inaugeral. The woman next to me was bragging about how many towels she stole from the pool area. It was not watched like it normally is. Grrr.

Enchantment, someone posted a diagram, but I can't find it for the life of me. Suffice it to say, that all the furniture slid over in our room, wine got on my pants, and the woman down the hall had a TV fall on her head.

It was pretty freaky at the time and I shook when I first boarded the Liberty. Which is not something I expected. A glass of something cool and fru-fru fixed that. :)

Sagiv666, Merion_Mom is a cool cucumber and has sailed since. We all know there are risks in everything, but it was a pretty scary few minutes. She handled it much better than I did.

Becciboo! How the heck are ya? I'm not going to retire off my books, sadly. However, "Chicken Soup for the Adopted Soul," picked up two of my stories. It's going to be in print in March. I'm pretty happy about that. Those stories meant a lot to me. I wrote one of the while I was on the Crown.

Archived