enchantment or mariner

Ok, I'm trying to figure out what to do here for next xmas so I can book on our spring cruise on AOS - Enchantment sails out of colon panama! We love the idea because this is where my father grew up.....but...anyone know how much it cost to fly there from the west side of the states, about - a ball park figure?

Also....what does everyone think of the mariner? I'd love the input guys!!!:confused:

Hi! Love the Enchantment, but I would go with the Mariner. Why? Because I'm going on the Mariner next Christmas!!! We did the Mariner for Christmas of 06 and it was so special that we are doing it again. This will be the next to last sailing of the Mariner before she goes around the horn to LA. Christmas on the Mariner is truly special. If you decide.....come on over to our roll call. Hope to see you there.

Oh no - Mariner isn't old at all - she's the newest Voyager class ship, and absolutely gorgeous!!! She's going to the west coast to address the demand for 7 night Voyager class sailings out of LA.

As you can see from my signature, I love Mariner, and highly recommend her to everyone. You will not be disappointed!!!

I was on both ships and loved both ships.

I loved the staff and decor on Mariner and food on the Enchantment.

The new itinerary that Enchantment will do from Panama sounds so nice and exotic, but I just love the Voyager and Freedom class ships.

I love the promenade for one things and the huge sports deck, the 3 deck dining room, and just the whol big ship feel.

For me, if I chose on itinerary: Enchantment

And if I chose on ship and airfare: Mariner.

Either way, you'll have an awesome vacation.

(One other thought, maybe the Mariner will be decorated more for Christmas since she sails out of Florida, rather than the Enchantment, who sails out of a foreign port, Panama.

Another vote for Mariner. We have sailed both Enchantment and Mariner just before Christmas and the Mariner was by far the best cruise we have ever had.

The crew was top notch. The absolute nicest and most accomodating that I have had so far. The promenade is wonderful, if it's bad weather outside, you always have the promenade to hang out in.

We will be doing her last Caribbean cruise this year.

All this is of course just what I have experienced.

Whichever you cruise, your Christmas is bound to be wonderful!

Archived