Paradise Beach with 10 ships in port?

LeslieSJ

Yikes. I had narrowed down our choice for our day in Cozumel this Feb. to Paradise Beach - sounds perfect for what we want. But I just went to cruicecal and realized there will be 9 other ships also in Cozumel that day. That sounds insane!

Will it be too crowded by the time we get there (our ship gets in 2nd to last) for us to get chairs? Are there other beach clubs that are better on days when it's super busy?

Thanks for any advice.

Yikes. I had narrowed down our choice for our day in Cozumel this Feb. to Paradise Beach - sounds perfect for what we want. But I just went to cruicecal and realized there will be 9 other ships also in Cozumel that day. That sounds insane!

Will it be too crowded by the time we get there (our ship gets in 2nd to last) for us to get chairs? Are there other beach clubs that are better on days when it's super busy?

Thanks for any advice.

Its hard to say how crowded it will be, remember that none of the cruise lines promote paradise beach, thus not all will end up there. I would go, if it seems to crowded, you can take a couple of steps and be at San Fransisco, or Carlos and charlies beach, and still use the water toys at PB..

The earlier you get there the better seats you will get. It can get busy as it gets later in the day. We had 5 ships in last week and we got there at about 1pm and it was pretty busy but there were still chairs around just not in the front near the water, but we had a good time and the guacamole was great as usual!!

Archived