Which dining room on Victory?

Peery5

• 1 month later...
We are booked on Victory in June. Is there much difference in the dining rooms? Is one nicer than the other? Just wondering what others thought.

Although I haven't been on the Victory yet, let it be known that you don't get to decide which dining room you want toeat in.... If I'm correct, depending on where your cabin is, depends on which dining room you are assigned.

I bet if you tell us which cabin you're in, someone will be able to tell you which dining room you'll be assigned....

Doesn't the Pacifica have the earlier dining times?

Cabin location does not tell you which dining room you will be assigned to as that is decided by which dining time you have chosen or are assigned to. The Pacific Dining Room has the 5:45pm and 8 pm dining and the Atlantic dining room has the 6:15 pm 8:30 pm dining. Both dining rooms are nice.

Our group only ate in the Pacific DR one night on our sailing a few weeks ago. The majority of them couldn't even make it through that dinner. The movement was horrible and people who don't usually get sick, along with those wearing the patches got sick. I don't think you get to choose your DR, but I'll be selecting a cabin in a different location next time to get the mid-ship DR.

We've always requested - and received - 6:15 dining on Victory in the midships dining room (Atlantic). We've had two cruises (Conquest and Liberty) where we requested 6:15 and received 5:45 in the aft dining room, and it was not based on our cabin location - we had forward cabins both times. I prefer the midships dining room because 5:45 is just too early and, as others have said, there is more movement in the aft dining room. Some folks prefer the aft dining room because it has windows on three sides, - the midships dining room is smaller and has fewer windows.

Archived