Barcelona

On our first cruise two years ago there was a duty free shop just after we checked in. I was wondering if it is still there? The owner of this shop told us the alcohol we bought would not be taken of us when we got on the ship and she was correct. We are going from Barcelona again in June

You can't miss it-there are a bunch of duty free shops lining the walkway to the ship after you leave the check-in counter. You can't get to the ship without passing the shops.

I don't know RCI's liquor policy re duty free booze-probably best to ask that question on the RCI board.

RCI will have a HUGE info board as you approach the deck re their policy and expect you to hand in any liquor that has been bought from the Barcelona port duty free shops. I should know, we were approached by the crew and had to hand in a bottle which was a gift anyway so we were glad they were holding it for safe keeping:D This was on Voyager Nov.06

P.s we did have other purchases though!

Archived