Island Marketing

Traysjj

I haven't posted too much on this site, but, am I doing something wrong? I don't seem to get responses to my questions. If there is something else I should be doing could someone please let me know, thanx!:D

It doesn't look like you are doing anything wrong:) Sometimes people have no experience with what u are asking. I also have a post where noone is responding:mad: I have not used Island Marketing but wanted to on a recent trip to Grand Cayman. I was interested in the private tour they do of the island but do only one per day and it was already booked the day we were there. We used Majesty Tours for the same tour for the 5 of us and were very pleased. Saw the entire island, stopped at blowholes and a cove for some great pictures, rum factory, and a stop at Rum Point Beach. Hope this helps.

We have a tour booked through them for our upcoming cruise in May. They were very quick to respond to my many questions and booking the tour was a breeze.

After our cruise I will post a review of our experience. We are doing the 5 hour Eco Outrage tour for a group of 6 of us on May 6, 2008.

Linda

I've heard wonderful things about them. I've booked them for Cozumel (Nachi Cocum) and Belize (Xanantunich), and will most likely book them for Stingray City in Grand Cayman. I like the fact that you pay a deposit now and the balance in cash at the time of the tour. Fingers crossed that they're as good as people say they are! :)

I used Island Marketing last year for the outrage eco tour to see the stingrays. They were great no problems. I have been on these boards for awhile and never have seen a complaint about them. If you need anymore info just let me know. I will check back to this board.

katscruise:

We have the outrage eco tour booked for February. Can you tell us how we are to locate our tour guide when we tender in? Thanks!

Hi Nemo - We've booked the Eco Outrage for our day in GC on February 19. Our instructions were to meet our guide at the Blue Iguana, a short walk from the tender pier.

Thats where we met him too at the Blue Iguana. I would e-mail them to be sure. I think when you get off the tender you go to the right. But ask we first went the wrong way. You will all have a great time. Just think of the things you want to do before the tour. They will take you to Stringray city(which is the best), Rum Point, Starfish beach(do not miss the starfish they are huge) the tour is designed by you. Have fun on the tour and the cruise:)

Archived