Last minute cruises

blder2

dw an I are travelling to florida in March. If we should decide to want to take a cruise, is there a site or can i just walk up to the counter an ask if there is anything available....have never done last minute before,heard it can be done...Help....

If you want to take a harbor cruise on a tourist boat that takes a couple of hours, just walk in. I strongly suspect that Homeland Security keeps last-minute walkins from going on real cruises. I don't know what the cutoff is --- something like seven days.

There are several web sites advertising "last-minute" cruises. Contact one of those agencies and see what they tell you.

dw an I are travelling to florida in March. If we should decide to want to take a cruise, is there a site or can i just walk up to the counter an ask if there is anything available....have never done last minute before,heard it can be done...Help....

I would think you'd want to book one before you leave. I usually look at *****.com, which is normally linked at the top of the CC pages.

Archived