For all those who have booked or are going to book the AOS - read this!

ckrobyn

I just want to thank everyone for all of their great input on this thread - I will be sailing on AoS in 6 weeks, and I can't wait, and everytime I read anything on here I get even more excited to go! All of your helpful hints and ideas will really come in handy, I'm so glad I found these boards.

Can anyone confirm that this was the last week of Beatlemania? I was really looking forward to seeing that!

Robyn

is it possible for you to send me your scans of the Compass'

thanks

send to @aol.com

you know.....my cruise critic name

thanks

I am down to about 60 days....final payment is done.....we are ready:D

Hi everyone :)

Please, no need to thank me for sending the compasses! I think by now you all know how much I love the AOS, so it is a supreme pleasure to share the most recent compasses with you ;)

For those who requested compasses - hang tight! I have them scanned on my work computer and will send them first thing tomorrow morning.

To shonandsuzie....LOL! I knew you wouldn't be able to stand it!!! :p Your compasses should arrive in your inbox nice and early in the morning!!!!

I'm so happy to find this thread! We're looking to book AOS for a trip next year to Southern Caribbean. We've cruised Carnival but know nothing about RCCL, so I came here hoping to find out about a few things. And look - here you are - all 38 pages of you :eek: I'll have to read along and get better acquainted with all of you, AOS and RCCL in general :)

This ship looks stunning from the website, and the itinerary is perfect - exotic islands and a couple of Sea Days to unwind with. Ahhhhhhhhh.

Hey Robyn,

Do you have them is jpg format after scanning? if yes I could post them for you on webshots so you won't have to make 1000 emails. Let me know.

BTW my daughter got back last night and they had a blast. They said everything was wonderful.

Hey Robyn,

Do you have them is jpg format after scanning? if yes I could post them for you on webshots so you won't have to make 1000 emails. Let me know.

BTW my daughter got back last night and they had a blast. They said everything was wonderful.

Nope, it is one large PDF file.

Archived